Somero’s SP-16 has revolutionized the efficiency of operating concrete pump hoses. Featuring remote-controlled hose handlers, the SP-16 Line-Pulling and Placing System is equipped with powerful engines, in addition to load-sensing and variable-displacement hydraulics, that move lines with ease.
Besides being the most nimble concrete placing machine on the market, this concrete hose pulling machine is sure to enhance productivity, create labor savings, and reduce the risk of injury associated with moving concrete pump hoses by hand.
Enter the next generation of concrete placing equipment with Somero’s SP-16. Your concrete delivery lines will never be the same.
Features & Benefits:
- Remote-control operation utilizes simple AA batteries
- Intelligent Steering adjusts steering angle to prevent stress and damage to components
- Steering capabilities include two-wheel, four-wheel, and crab-style options
- Load-sensing variable-displacement hydraulics provide optimal power
- Return-to-center steering automatically realigns wheels
- Conveniences include LED work lights, tie-down points for transport, and various clamping locations
- Jobsite safety is increased
Click here to download brochure