Allen’s MSP series is the most popular series in their ride-on trowel line up. You can now choose between the MSP445 (manual steer) and the MSP455 (Power Steer). Both models offer a powerful gas engine, Super Heavy-Duty Gearboxes and Spiders to provide a great weight to-horsepower performer for larger contractors.
The MSP445 and MSP455 are both easy to control and steer. Standard features include an electric-powered spray system and builtin cup holder.
Both models are powered by the Kohler 40HP gasoline engine and both come with all of the standard features of an Allen ride-on trowel.
- Adjustable seat that flips up for easy access
- Built-In Cup Holder
- Independent Manual Pitch Control
- Light Switch, Key Switch, Hour Meter and 12 Volt Charger All in One Location
- Detachable Front Access Panels
- Powered Spray System
- Torque Converter Clutch for True Variable Speed
- Four Lights in Front and Back
- Five-Bladed Spider
- Super Heavy-Duty (SHD) Gearbox
- Hydraulic Joy Stick Power Steering